The Adventurer Club supports parents/guardians with the challenging task of developing children (ages 4-9) as followers of Christ. The program aims to help children grow and to strengthen parent-child relationships. Activities range from games and outdoor activities to nature exploration and family camping, including field trips and community service. A six-level, age-specific curriculum is used along with over 80 specialized awards covering areas of crafts, nature, music, recreation, spiritual development, and home arts. Adventurers meet the first and third Sabbath from 3:00 to 5:00 PM from September to May.
God instructed us to reach out and minister to the little children. The Adventurer Club is a means by which we welcome and care for the young children. These are young Christians in training who are active and fun loving, and who have the true capacity to be trained to love God. The club ministers to children from grades 1 - 4.
As God blesses this Ministry, it is our objective to guide young children in a way that exemplifies Christ.
- To develop a Christ like character.
- To experience the joy and satisfaction of doing things well.
- To express their love for JESUS in a natural way.
- To learn good sportsmanship and strengthen their ability to get along with others.
- To discover their God given abilities and to know how to use them to benefit self and serve others.
- To improve their understanding of what makes families strong.